- Pre-move Survey
1) Conduct survey and discuss individual
needs with customer..
2) Advise transportation methods and time schedule..
1) A detailed budget proposal for
2) Explanation of estimated volume, pricing, packing time
and extra charges for special handling.
- Packing & Loading
1) To fully export pack and wrap all the household goods.
2) Transport the goods to your new residence as the agreed
1) We arrange the shipment of your
goods to the destination port of entry nearest to your new
2) We choose reputable carriers to ensure that your shipment
arrives as scheduled.
- Insurance coverage
Depending in your company's policy
they will either self insure your goods or request that
Trans Dragon provides door to door transit cover. Your household
goods should be insured for their full replacement value
in the country to which you are moving. It is likely that
the cost of repairs as well as replacement will be higher
abroad. If you do not insure for full replacement value
you will only be able to recover part of your loss from
- Destination Services
1) Fully unpack of your goods by our
branch offices or partner at destination.
2) Removal of all used packing material.
3) Normal setting up furniture as required.